Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
Fulfilling complex transfer pricing requirements can be a daunting task for any multi-national organization. As experts in transfer pricing, Duff & Phelps provides an independent and uncompromised perspective on all aspects including compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
Our services include:
- Cost sharing arrangements
- Global tax efficient supply chain strategies
- Global and country-specific transfer pricing documentation
- OECD policy analysis
- Multi-State transfer pricing analysis
- Acquisition integration assistance to align potentially disparate transfer pricing systems
- Transfer Pricing due diligence analysis
- Income tax provision support
- Accelerated audit program assistance
- Tax controversy and audit support
- Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs)
- Transfer pricing expert services
- Intangible migration assistance
Our extensive Transfer Pricing Alliance is comprised of independent, international transfer pricing experts who work together to provide seamless transfer pricing services to clients.
Transfer Pricing Alliance
Transfer Pricing services in more than 40 countries around the globe.Transfer Pricing Alliance
Tax Controversy and Audit Support
Comprehensive review, analysis and strategy for taxpayers facing financial and tax audits.Tax Controversy and Audit Support
Transfer Pricing Expert Services
Key testimony and litigation support for transfer pricing and tax audit controversies.Transfer Pricing Expert Services